Coconut Thai NoodlesRoberta
To create your first thai soup is a feat. It seems overwheling, but you will be amazed how this recipe brings all those fears to rest. Great meal (and even my kids love it!). A nice holiday dish that will impress.
- 1 package angel hair pasta
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup water chestnuts
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (sauté)
- Dash of Thai chilis (optional)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Balsamic
- 1/4 cup lite Coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup honey roasted peanuts
Cook pasta and let cool. Saute mushrooms until tender. Add all veggies to pasta. In a salad shaker add coconut balsamic, coconut milk and garlic olive oil and shake well. Pour into pasta bowl and mix everything gently. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Don’t forget to add the Coconut Balsamic and Garlic Olive Oil into your cart before you go!