Chopped Kale Salad w/ Pomegranate BalsamicRoberta
I have heard so many people say that they don’t buy kale from the grocery store because they have no idea how to use it (and when they do it tastes bitter). Well, we have come up with an amazing recipe that will help you get this super food into your diet!
Chopped Kale Salad with Apple and Roasted Beets
- 1/2 cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate Balsamic
- 1 T dijon mustard
- 3 cups chopped fresh kale
- 2 medium beets, roasted, peeled and diced
- 1/2 apple, diced
- 1/4 chopped candied walnuts
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
Place Olive Oil, Balsamic and mustard in salad shaker and shake to blend. Place chopped kale in large salad bowl. Add beets, apples, walnuts and pomegranate seeds. Drizzle with dressing and serve!