Truffled Cheese Panini w/ Blueberry ReductionRoberta
This is one of my favorites. The flavors are so robust and this is such an EASY recipe for a quick fix gourmet style!
Ingredients for your “Peach Balsamic Savory Skillet Chicken”:
- Truffled Cheese Panini with Blueberry Reduction
- 2 lb Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Wild Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 loaf Sliced Bread of your Choice
- 2 lb Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp White Truffle Oil
- Butter Olive Oil (for waffle iron or panini press)
- Place blueberries, sugar and balsamic in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until reduced to a jam-like consistency.
- In a stand mixer whip the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Slowly whip in the heavy cream & truffle oil.
- Lay the bread out on a work surface.
- Spread 2-3 tablespoons of the truffle cheese mixture on each slice.
- Top with another slice of bread.
- Brush both sides with Butter flavored oil, Pre-heat a waffle iron or Panini press. cook until brown.
- Place on a serving plate and drizzle with Wild Blueberry Reduction