Spicy Red Apple Balsamic SalmonRoberta
A great date night to cook together, or when you are feeling like you need to take your mind off of the day’s wears… try this recipe.
- 4 salmon fillets (4oz each)
- 3 Tablespoons Spicy Apple Garlic Jam*
- 2 Tablespoons Red Apple Balsamic
- ¾ cup thin strips unpeeled Granny Smith Apple
- ¾ cup thin strips unpeeled red apple
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 450. Tear off 4 sheets of foil. Place 1 fillet in center of each piece of foil. Combine Jam and Balsamic and spoon over fillets. Combine apples and leeks and spread evenly over salmon. Fold foil seal tightly. Place foil packets on baking sheet & bake 8-10 minutes (until fish flakes easily). Transfer to plates and serve over rice!
Don’t forget to put your Red Apple Balsamic into your shopping cart before you go : )