Blood Orange Mashed Sweet PotatoesRoberta
It is one of our favorite times to let these infused Olive Oils and Balsamics shine! Your Thanksgiving dinner needs a twist this year…and a flavorful one at that!
Ingredients for your “Blood Orange Mashed Sweet Potatoes”:
- 2 ½ pounds Sweet Potatoes (approx 4) peeled and diced
- ¼ cup Blood Orange Olive Oil (EVOO)
- ¼ cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Orange Honey
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Drizzle with Maple Balsamic
- Cover diced sweet potatoes with water in large pot.
- Bring to boil and cook for 8-10 minutes until tender.
- Drain potatoes and transfer to mixing bowl.
- Add next 6 ingredients to bowl and with a mixer, blend all ingredients until creamy.
- Drizzle with Maple Balsamic before serving.
Enjoy friends & Happy Cooking!
Don’t forget to put your Blood Orange Olive Oil into your shopping cart before you go (they are on special this month!)!