Coronado Cranberry SauceRoberta
Everyone knows that a Thansgiving dinner is not complete without your “special” cranberry sauce. Well…now you have it!
Ingredients for your “Coronado Cranberry Sauce”:
- ¾ cup grape juice/or red wine
- ¼ cup Coronado Taste of Oils: Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- ½ cup agave nectar
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 cups fresh cranberries (rinsed)
- In saucepan, combine 1st 6 ingredients and bring to boil.
- Add cranberries and return to boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and transfer to bowl to cool. (approx: 2 hours).
- Remove bay leaf & cinnamon stick before serving.
Enjoy friends & Happy Cooking!
Don’t forget to put your Cranberry Pear Balsamic into your shopping cart before you go!
Leave a Reply