Black Cherry Balsamic Pork LoinRoberta
There is NO tasties and EASIER chicken recipe than this one. We promise our staff makes this once a month, and it is always a crowd pleaser (and healthy!)!
Ingredients for your :”Black Cherry Balsamic Pork Loin”:
- 1 boneless pork loin (3-4 lbs.)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tbls. Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Black Cherry Balsamic
- 3/4 cup cherry preserves
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Sprinkle roast with salt & pepper.
- In large skillet, heat Olive Oil and brown roast on all sides.
- Transfer to slow cooker.
- In small bowl combine balsamic, cherry preserves and brown sugar.
- Pour over roast and cook on low 3-4 hours until tender. (meat thermometer should read atleast 145 degrees.)
- Remove from slow cooker, tent with foil and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
- After skimming the fat from sauce, drizzle over pork and enjoy!
Enjoy friends & Happy New Year!
Don’t forget to put your Blood Orange Olive Oil & Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar into your shopping cart before you go (the Black Cherry is on special this month!)!
Leave a Reply