Irish Shepherd’s Pie Coronado StyleRoberta
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! We love this holiday because everything turns green…and you get to eat shepherd’s pie! MMMM….
Ingredients for your :”Irish Shepherd’s Pie Coronado Style”:
- 1 1/4 lbs. lean ground turkey
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 can (15 oz) cream style corn
- 2 Tbsp. Baklouti Green Chili Pepper Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp cracked pepper
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt (divided)
- 1 can (4oz) green chilies
- 2 & 2/3 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 2 cups mashed potato flakes
- Preheat oven 425. In large skillet, cook turkey, onion, garlic & salt 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in corn, green chilies & olive oil. Transfer to baking dish.
- Meanwhile, in sauce pan, bring water, butter, cream & pepper to boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in potato flakes.. Spoon over turkey mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until bubbly & brown.
Enjoy friends & Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Don’t forget to put your Baklouti Green Chili Pepper Olive Oil into your shopping cart before you go!
Leave a Reply