Quick Honey Ginger KimchiRoberta
We LOVE Springtime. All the vegetable gardens are in full bloom with a whole new lineup of delicious healthy foods! We have taken advantage this month with this easy dinner table addition!
Ingredients for your :”Quick Honey Ginger Kimchi”:
- 1 head Napa Cabbage shred
- 1/3 cup Honey Ginger Balsamic
- 2 T. Fish sauce
- 1 T. spicy Asian BBQ sauce
- 1 T. honey
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 jalapeno seeded & finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- Put shredded cabbage in large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small sauce pan.
- Bring mixture to simmer on stove and pour over cabbage.
- Enjoy with rice & chopped eggs.
Enjoy friends & happy cooking!
Don’t forget to put your Honey Ginger Balsamic into your shopping cart before you go!