Sweet Jefferson’s Chef’s Collaboration Bourbon-Coffee Filet MignonRoberta
We are so excited to team up with The Noble Whiskey House on this recipe. It is SO delicious, that your family, guests, and even kids will be going back for seconds!
Ingredients for your :”Sweet Jefferson’s Chef’s Collaboration Bourbon-Coffee Filet Mignon”:
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Jefferson’s Chef’s Collaboration Bourbon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon beef-flavored bouillon granules
- 1 Tablespoon Espresso Balsamic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, trimmed (about 1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Sprinkle pepper and salt over both sides of steaks.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add steaks; cook 2 minutes on each side.
- Reduce heat to medium;cook steaks 2 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- Transfer steaks to a platter; cover and keep warm.
- Add bourbon mixture to pan; cook over medium-high heat until mixture has reduced to 1/4 cup (about 3 minutes).
- Serve sauce over beef; sprinkle with parsley.
Enjoy with friends and family!