The Knot 100 Proof Whiskey Ginger ChickenRoberta
We are so excited to team up with The Noble Whiskey House on this recipe. It is SO delicious, that your family, guests, and even kids will be going back for seconds!
Ingredients for your “The Knot 100 Proof Whiskey Ginger Chicken”:
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup The Knot 100 Proof Whiskey
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Honey Ginger Balsamic
- 2 teaspoons Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Combine The Knot 100 Proof Whiskey and next 9 ingredients (whiskey through garlic).
- Reserve 1/3 cup marinade.
- Pour remaining marinade into a zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
- Seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat grill to medium-hot using both burners.
- Turn left burner off (leave right burner on).
- Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray.
- Place chicken on grill rack over right burner; grill 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Move chicken to grill rack over left burner.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes or until done.
- Slice each breast diagonally into thin strips; place chicken on a platter.
- Cover loosely with foil. Combine water and cornstarch, stirring well with a whisk.
- Place reserved 1/3 cup marinade in a small saucepan; stir in cornstarch mixture.
- Bring to a boil; cook 15 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Drizzle sauce over chicken; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Enjoy with friends and family!
Don’t forget to put your Sicilian Lemon & Honey Ginger Balsamic, Toasted Sesame Oil, & The Knot 100 Proof Whiskey into your shopping cart to prep for your delicious recipe!
Leave a Reply