Mother’s Day White Truffle Butter FettuccineRoberta
Happy Mother’s Day Week! We love this time of year. Taking a moment to say I love you to the great women who have given a piece of their heart and mind to raise us. One of our favorite activities is (of course) cooking together. Every year we get together and swap stories, catch up, and have fun cooking a good meal.
Ingredients for your :”Mother’s Day White Truffle Butter Fettuccine”:
- 3 Tbl. Butter Olive oil divided
- 12 ounces cremini mushrooms, cleaned, stems removed & sliced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbl. White Truffle Oil
- 8-10 oz fresh fettuccine
- 3 Tbl. chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Add 1 Tbl. salt to large pot of water and bring it to a boil.
- Meanwhile, drizzle 2 Tbl. Butter olive oil into large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and saute for 5-10 minutes until mushrooms are cooked and liquid has evaporated.
- Transfer mushrooms to bowl. Pour cream into saute pan & heat to simmer.
- Add White Truffle Oil, remaining 1 Tbl. of Butter Olive Oil, pinch of salt & pepper.
- Reduce to low heat & keep warm.
- Cook pasta 1-2 minutes. drain, and add to White Truffle cream sauce.Add chives, mushrooms & parmesan chives. stir gently with tongs.
- Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray.
- Place chicken on grill rack over right burner; grill 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Move chicken to grill rack over left burner.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes or until done.
- Slice each breast diagonally into thin strips; place chicken on a platter.
- Cover loosely with foil. Combine water and cornstarch, stirring well with a whisk.
- Place reserved 1/3 cup marinade in a small saucepan; stir in cornstarch mixture.
- Bring to a boil; cook 15 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Drizzle sauce over chicken; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Enjoy your dinner with Mom!