Portobella Mushroom BurgersRoberta
Meatless Monday is taking a whole new flavor kick! No meat does not mean no flavor. Try this mushroom burger, and you may never go back 😉
Ingredients for your :”Portobella Mushroom Burger”:
- 3 basil leaves sliced thin
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/8 cup Neapolitan Balsamic
- ¼ cup Mushroom Sage Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large Portobello mushrooms cut in half
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Place marinade in casserole pan.
- Place mushrooms in marinade for 40 minutes.
- Turnover and marinade for another 40 minutes. (You can marinate for up to 24 hours.)
- Cook Portobellos for 4-8 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Serve on Brioche bun with goat cheese, sautéed onions and sliced avocado