Warm Winter Wilted GreensRoberta
Cyber Monday calls for a heart delicious (healthy) dish…and we have the perfect one! These greens will keep your heart racing for more shopping!
Ingredients for your :”Warm Winter Wilted Greens”:
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup pomegranate balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 pint walnuts, for garnish
- 3 bunches assorted winter greens (such as Swiss chard, radicchio, or escarole), washed, stemmed, and torn into pieces
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1/2 cup Cilantro Roasted Onion Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds, for garnish
- Parmesan shavings, for garnish
- 1 shallot, chopped, for garnish
- Cook honey and balsamic together over medium-high heat in a large saute pan, about 5 minutes.
- Toast walnuts in a small skillet; set aside to cool.
- Pile greens on a platter.
- Stir mustard into balsamic-honey dressing, then whisk in about 1/2 cup Cilantro Roasted Onion Olive Oil; pour over greens
- Season greens with salt and pepper and garnish with walnuts, pomegranate seeds, shavings of Parmesan, and shallots.