Tabbouleh is a scary word for some because they don’t know what it is, or have NEVER tried it. Well, it is time to expand those pallets, because this is a recipe you cannot miss!
- 1/2 Cauliflower (rough chop)
- 2 cucumbers peeled and diced
- 1 large fennel bulb diced
- 10 large Brussel sprouts thinly sliced
- 1 red onion diced
- 2 large ripe tomatoes diced
- 1 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped mint
- 1/3 cup White Raspberry Balsamic
- 1/3 cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 tsp. Ras el Hanout
- Place cauliflower in food processor and pulse until you see a “grain-like” consistency.
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl & add remaining vegetables.
- Combine ingredients & shake well.
- Pour over veggies, mix well and marinate for at least 20 minutes before serving..
Enjoy friends & Happy Cooking!
Don’t forget to put your Blood Orange Olive Oil and White Raspberry Balsamic into your shopping cart before you go!
Leave a Reply