Dark Chocolate Balsamic Valentine TrufflesRoberta
Cyber Monday calls for a heart delicious (healthy) dish…and we have the perfect one! These greens will keep your heart racing for more shopping!
Ingredients for your :”Warm Winter Wilted Greens”:
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped (I used Scharffen Berger)
- ¼ cup cream
- 4 teaspoons Dark Chocolate balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup hot cocoa mix (I used Godiva)
- Gently melt chocolate and cream in the microwave, stopping and stirring at 30-second intervals till smooth. Stir in balsamic vinegar.
- Cool in the refrigerator for an hour, then let sit at room temperature for about 2 hours, till mixture reaches a good rolling consistency.
- Scoop out teaspoonfuls of chocolate. Shape into balls and place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate if soft to firm up a bit, then re-roll into smooth balls.
- Roll in sifted hot cocoa mix and serve or store in an airtight container.
Happy Valentines Day! Don’t forget to put your Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar into your shopping cart before you go!