Lavender Balsamic Honey Glazed ChickenRoberta
March is the month of luck…not just with the Irish! This recipe is full of surprises, and is sure to bring luck to anyone who makes it!
Ingredients for your :”Lavender Balsamic Honey Glazed Chicken”:
- 4-6 Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless)
- Herbs De Provence Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lavender balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season chicken quarters with salt & drizzle with Herbs de Provence Olive Oil, and arrange in one layer onto a baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine lavender balsamic, thyme, rosemary & honey in a small bowl.
- Baste the chicken with the lavender honey marinade every 5 minutes for an additional 15-20 minutes or until completely cooked though and a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chicken reads 165 degrees F.
- Remove chicken from the oven, loosely cover with aluminum foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving