Red Apple Balsamic Glazed Pork ChopsRoberta
Fall is here! This warm dish is full of the taste of the season…and everyone loves a good apple glazed…anything! You will love this.
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup Red Apple Balsamic
- 1/4 cup apple jam
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet brown chops in oil.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add apple juice to the skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan.
- Stir in the jam and vinegar. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to 1/3 cup.
- Return chops to the skillet. Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until meat is tender, turning once.
- Add butter and stir until melted.
Enjoy friends & Happy Cooking!