Halloween Blood Orange Mashed Sweet PotatoesRoberta
These spooky potatoes are the best, and will enhance your Halloween dinner party! Orange and delicious!
Ingredients for your “Halloween Blood Orange Mashed Sweet Potatoes”:
- 2 ½ pounds Sweet Potatoes (approx 4) peeled and diced
- ¼ cup Blood Orange Olive Oil (EVOO)
- ¼ cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Cover diced sweet potatoes with water in large pot.
- Bring to boil and cook for 8-10 minutes until tender.
- Drain potatoes and transfer to mixing bowl.
- Add next 6 ingredients to bowl and with a mixer, blend all ingredients until creamy.
Enjoy friends & Happy Cooking!
Don’t forget to put your Blood Orange Olive Oil into your shopping cart before you go!