Avocado Pea SoupRoberta
Green, green, green! Happy St. Patrick’s day month! The Coronado Taste of Oils staff wanted to deliver a delicious (green) dish for your festivities! Whether an upscale dinner party for St. Patty’s, or a low-key lunch…this recipe is sure to impress!
Ingredients for your “Avocado Pear Salad”:
- 6 ounces baby arugula
- 1 mashed avocado
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 4 Tbsp. Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 1 Tbsp. Spirulina (optional)
- Your favorite fresh Olive Oil for garnish
- Puree avocado, peas, yogurt balsamic, water & balsamic until creamy.
- Add spinach, mint and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 30 min.
- Serve chilled with a splash of fresh Olive Oil.
Don’t forget to put your Sicilian Lemon Balsamic into your shopping cart before you go!