White Truffle Cream PastaRoberta
We love all of our mothers…this one is for you! Creamy, delicious, and total a health kick! Make mom this on her special day and you are sure to get a hug!
Ingredients for your “White Truffle Cream Pasta”:
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon White Truffle olive oil
- 12 ounces cremini mushrooms, stems removed, caps sliced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 lb. fresh fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan, plus extra for garnish
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt to a large pot of boiling water.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and saute for 5 to 10 minutes, tossing often, until the mushrooms are cooked.
- Transfer the mushrooms to a bowl. Pour the heavy cream into the saute pan and heat it over medium heat until it simmers.
- Add white truffle oil, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper, lower the heat to very low.
- Keep warm over very low heat. Meanwhile, add the pasta to the boiling water and cook al dente.
- Drain the pasta, then pour the pasta into the truffle cream.
- Add the chives, parmesan and mushrooms and toss well with tongs.
- Serve hot in shallow bowls, garnished with extra chives and Parmesan.
Don’t forget to put your White Truffle Oil into your shopping cart before you go!