Pumpkin Pie Spice Balsamic Roasted Sweet Potatoescoronadao admin
Tender, extra-flavorful and easy to make, these roasted sweet potatoes are coated with Parmesan cheese and all kinds of spices! It’s a quick and delicious side dish that works perfectly for the Fall, the holidays, or even a simple a weeknight dinner!
Pumpkin Pie Spice Balsamic Roasted Sweet Potatoes Ingredients:
● 2 sweet potatoes peeled and sliced
● 2 teaspoons minced garlic
● 1 tablespoon Garlic Olive Oil ● Pumpkin Pie Spiced White Balsamic
● 2 tablespoons butter melted
● 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
● 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
● 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
● Fresh thyme
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF (200ºC). Peel and cut sweet potatoes into thin slices.
- Place garlic, White Balsamic and Olive Oil, butter, salt, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning in a Ziploc bag and mix well. Throw in sweet potatoes and shake until well coated.
- Lightly butter a baking dish and arrange coated sweet potatoes into a spiral. Sprinkle with a little parmesan if you like.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes. Serve the garlic parmesan roasted sweet potatoes warm and sprinkle with thyme if desired.
Maybe you would like some of our other Fall recipes:
● Short Rib Garlic & Rosemary Olive Oil Pot Pie
● Red Apple Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops
● Cranberry Pear & Walnut Salad
Leave a Reply