Cilantro Lime Shrimp Scampi PastaMissy - Blissbranding Digital Specialist
Cilantro Lime Shrimp Scampi Pasta – it’s just like shrimp scampi but with cilantro, lime, and linguine pasta! This Mediterranean style dinner is super refreshing, yet will keep you full for a long time!
- 1 lb raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons Coronado Taste of Oils Persian Lime Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- ½ cup cilantro , fresh, chopped
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup white wine (I used Chardonnay)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice freshly squeezed
- 4 ounces pasta linguine or fettuccine
- fresh cilantro chopped, for garnish
Heat large skillet until hot on medium heat.
Add 1 tablespoon Coronado Taste of Oils Persian Lime Olive Oil – it should run easily but not sizzle or burn.
Add shrimp to the skillet, making sure it doesn’t crowd, sprinkle ¼ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of red pepper flakes over shrimp. Cook shrimp, stirring once or twice, on medium heat, about 3-4 minutes total, until pink in color.
Add minced garlic, chopped cilantro, chicken stock, white wine, 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice to the shrimp. Reheat gently on medium heat, stirring to combine, for about 1 minute. Remove shrimp from the skillet.
Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
Add pasta to the skillet with sauce. Mix to coat. Taste, and add more salt if need.
Add shrimp back on top of pasta. Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro.
Recipe first feature here.